Heads Up Hold-Em is a poker-based casino game in which the player may make one raise at any time during the course of the hand. The earlier the raise is made the higher it may be. Unlike other poker-based games, raises made after the ante still have action, even if the dealer doesn’t open.
1. The game is played with a single ordinary 52-card deck.
2. The player must make an equal bet on both the Ante and Blind, and can also make an optional Trips bet.
3. Two cards are dealt face down to the player and dealer. The player may look at his own cards.
4. The player can check or make a Play bet equal to three times the Ante.
5. The dealer turns over three community cards.
6. If the player previously checked, then he may make a Play bet equal to two times his Ante. If the player already made a Play bet, then he may not bet further.
7. Two final community cards are turned over.
8. If the player previously checked twice, then he must either make a Play bet equal to exactly his Ante, or fold, losing both his Ante and Blind bets. If the player already raised he may not bet further.
9. The player and dealer will both make the best possible hand using any combination of their own two cards and the five community cards.
10. The dealer will need at least a pair to open.
Table Games Open at Noon Daily
Close No Earlier Than Midnight Sunday-Monday
Close No Earlier Than 2:00 a.m. Thursday-Saturday
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. or later!
Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. or later!
Saturday: 3:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. or later!
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m.